Sump Pump Repair and Replacement
Patriot Water Heater Company installs and repairs sump pump systems in Chester and Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Our professionally trained, background checked, water comfort experts diagnose, install, and service all makes and models. Making sure your systems are running/functioning properly it is the single most effective method of preventing basement structural and environmental damages caused by a wet basement.
Most people aren’t aware of the damage that can happen within hours of a failure;
- Flooring Damage
- Appliance Damage
- Drywall Damage
- Structural Damage
- High Humidity
- Personal Belongings and Keepsakes Damaged
What should you do?
If your area has received a significant amount of precipitation you should always check to make sure the sump pump is functioning properly. If you find you are having issues at any time
- Remove any belongings or furniture in close proximity
- Put towels down around the pump (Do not put too close for chance of falling in!)
- Run a dehumidifier to absorb excess moisture
- Contact Patriot Water Heater Co TODAY!
Don’t hesitate or wait until it’s too late. Our water comfort experts are available 24/7 for emergency service! You can rely on Patriot’s trained professionals for dependable sump pump day or night!